Sunday 21 February 2016

Changes

Hey, how are you guys?
I havent post because there wasnt nothing to tell you until... Today!
So if you read all of my posts you probably read the one about my blue hair and stuff and saw a pic of me too, but I changed now... On Friday I decided to cut my hair, reeeeeeally short and today I decided to diy it, my hair color was brunette (?) and now is brown black-ish and I really like it I feel more confident about myself. If you havent see me I'll put photos of me before, on friday and today!
By the way if you want to know me better follow me on twitter: @oficialsloth


Before

 On Friday (When I cut my hair)

                                                                  And this is me now!

What do you guys think? Let me know your opinion!

Unicorns and Mermaids Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment