Tuesday 27 October 2015

I finally did it yeyeyeyey

Wassuuuuuuup guys??
Long time no "see" hun?

I have news and I have some shit to talk about, but fiiiiiiiirst the good news! *drums* I DYED MY HAIR BLUE - Well part of it (ombre??? not sure if that's how people call it) ANYWAYS, I DID IT AND I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY CAUSE I'M OFFICIALLY A MERMAID, that's like my new nickname in school, WHICH I LOVE IT CAUSE MERMAIS ARE LIFE<3<3
Now just a little funny thing that happened today, so I was warming up my friend's lunch in school, when I went through some guy he was like "Unicorns be like..." and that made me so fucking happy!!!!



Now the shit talk, so I had Hip Hop's class and it sucked, I was frustrated with the choreo and then my Teacher forced me to make a fucking pony tail, and If you know me really well you know that I FREAKING HATE PONY TAILS, they look good in the others, but not in me okay?! And when the class ended me and him stayed because he wanted to talk and stuff and basically I ended up crying and meh now I'm in a really shitty mood.

Tell me how was your day guys!! Oh tell me if you like my new hair heheh

Unicorns and Mermaids Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment